HO Women Omni Water Ski 2021
- WOMEN'S SPECIFIC FLEX: 30% Softer Flex to maximize feel for more finesse skiers.
- FLEX-FRAME: Increased torsional flex provides the maneuverable feel of a traditional ski with the speed & stability of a wideride ski
- HYBRID WIDTH: A waist width halfway between a traditional ski and a wideride ski provides for smooth instinctive turns at a wide range of speeds
- CLEAN EDGE 3.0 TAIL: The Clean Edge bevel-less tail produces less drag and more acceleration with less skier input.
- CONTINUOUS ROCKERLINE: Instinctive turns with no paralleling
- DEEP CONCAVE: Added stability in turn balanced by low drag Clean Edge tail
- SPEEDSKIN BASE: Fish-scale inspired advanced laminar textured ski base reduces ski drag and increases ski speed by breaking up water molecules during ski to water contact.
- TRADITIONAL CONSTRUCTION: Fiberglass Polyurethane composite structure
- ASHER BALANCE FIN: Reduced fin length for quick turn rotation combined with a new distribution of surface area for great cross course direction. Shaped by Will Asher.
- SWITCHBLADE FIN SYSTEM: Leave the calipers at home. Take out the guesswork and never lose your fin settings! Just swap in a new blade shape and you're ready to experience new performance characteristics from your ski. The new settings are built into the blade. We've done the work for you.